XEBEC NAVIDIUM SHIPPING INSURANCE POLICY
Navidium covers lost, stolen, and damaged items that fit the below criteria. Review the policies to understand what lost, stolen, and damaged items Navidium will cover.
By including Navidium shipping protection in your order, you agree to these terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Claims must be filed within 30 days of the carrier’s delivery date or carrier’s last transit update; damaged goods claims must be filed within 5 days of receipt. We will not be responsible for refunds or replacements outside of that window.
- Navidium Shipping Protection is optional, but by opting out of shipping protection, Xebec will not be liable for lost packages, including those confirmed delivered by the carrier but not received.
- Packages will not be reshipped or refunded if packages are lost or damaged during transit, and no insurance was purchased.
- Navidium Shipping Protection includes one replacement shipment for domestic orders; additional shipping issues may result in shipping another replacement or issuing a refund at our discretion.
- International orders may result in shipping one replacement or issuing a refund on the first claim at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to classify your package as delayed if there are known delays in your area.
- We reserve the right to deny claims due to insurance fraud and/or abuse.
- Shipping protection is non-refundable once an order has shipped.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
The shipment states ‘delivered,’ but you have not received it. We ask that you allow up to 3 working days for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes, the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries redelivery; it turns up in a secure location at your property or at your neighbor's.
We reserve the right to classify your shipment as a ‘delay’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays. Otherwise, we will offer a refund or replacement.
Parcels that are returned to sender are not classified as lost. In these instances, a replacement will be shipped immediately upon being denoted as “Returned to Sender” by the carrier for those who have purchased Navidium, and once the item is accepted back at our warehouse for those who opted out of Navidium coverage.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit
- Please contact us immediately and no later than 5 days after delivery if your items have arrived damaged or something is missing. Submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
- As noted in our shipping policy, addresses cannot be changed after checkout, but some carriers allow the customer to make changes to order addresses through the carrier directly.
- Delays in transit
- Orders stuck in customs for under 30 days.
- Please contact your order’s courier and pay the required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return-to-sender fees, which will be deducted from your refund.
- For issues with customs payments, we’ll try our best to support you with communications with the agency and, in the instance of ongoing customs challenges, will either ship a replacement or issue a refund at our discretion.
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resellable condition.
- If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor, or was delivered to a secure location, we may require additional time before processing claims to ensure the product does not show up.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
Claims for lost or stolen products must be filed within 30 days of the carrier’s delivery date or carrier’s last transit update; damaged goods claims must be filed within five days of receipt. Please contact us at email@example.com, and our customer support team member will assist you within 24-48 hours.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR CLAIM EMAIL:
- Subject line: SHIPPING PROTECTION CLAIM for order ###### (This can be found in your order email.)
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage, if applicable
- We will continue to track your parcel, and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us using a label provided by Xebec.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOUR CLAIM HAS BEEN SUBMITTED:
- We will begin an investigation on the lost or damaged package.
- After submitting your claim, please allow us seven business days to work on your claim.
- If the shipping claim is denied, there is nothing further that can be done.
- Once your claim has been approved, we will send you a replacement, if available, or issue you a refund back to the method of payment on file.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
Since Navidium requires you to actively opt out at checkout, orders without Navidium are not protected if lost or damaged in transit.
*Shipping Protection is non-refundable.