Xebec Operations Associate
Operations AssociateWho We Are
Xebec is a direct-to-consumer computer accessories brand challenging the norms of the traditional office. Led by our flagship product, the Xebec Tri-Screen, it is our mission to equip today's professionals to be successful in the modern, mobile workplace. We are a fast-paced and booming consumer products startup building innovative and quality products that empower anyone to Free Yourself.
The Operations Associate role is imperative to keeping the business running smoothly. We are looking for a diligent, dependable, and organized individual who is excited to tackle the unique challenges that come with operating a direct-to-consumer hardware startup. In addition to executing operational responsibilities while working directly with the Ops Manager, you will coordinate and collaborate with other teams including our 3PL warehousing provider and our Customer Experience (CX) team. You will also have the opportunity for further career development into managing fulfillment, reverse logistics, and inventory management.
- Resolve customer order and shipping inquiries through clear and consistent communication with the customer, our 3PL warehousing provider, and shipping carriers
- Assist the Ops team in optimizing current processes and procedures related to order fulfillment and reverse logistics
- Support customers through the returns and warranties processes as needed
- Track warranty claims and prepare replacements, coordinating with the CX team as needed
- Work directly with the Ops Manager to complete ad hoc operational tasks, including order fulfillment special requests, inventory transfers, etc.
- Assist the Ops Manager in generating and reviewing operational reports within Shopify and our 3PL dashboards to identify and resolve any order issues
Who You Are
- Diligent, dependable, and organized with an innate desire for optimization and efficiency
- Energized by a fast-paced environment and collaborating with other teams
- Someone who truly enjoys working with people (both our internal team and customers)
- A hard worker who is willing to grind it out in the trenches when needed
- Experience with Shopify and 3PL platforms is a plus
- Equity + Bonus opportunity
- Hybrid remote workplace