Xebec Office Assistant
Office AssistantWho We Are
Xebec is a direct-to-consumer computer accessories brand challenging the norms of the traditional office. Led by our flagship product, the Xebec Tri-Screen, it is our mission to equip today's professionals to be successful in the modern, mobile workplace. We are a fast-paced and booming consumer products startup building innovative and quality products that empower anyone to Free Yourself.
Xebec recently opened their HQ in Austin which has dual use as a private office and a free, open-office coworking space to be utilized by the community. The Office Assistant will have the unique position of assisting the Xebec leadership team with the promotion and ongoing operation of the Xebec coworking space, often controlling the first experience a customer has with the Xebec brand, while also handling miscellaneous tasks across the business.
- Assist in the daily operation of the Xebec coworking space which includes office open and close, answering patron questions, and ongoing vendor communications.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to plan, promote, and operate regular office events.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Xebec founders to complete a variety of projects.
- Fully understand Xebec's products, policies, and procedures to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Partner with leadership to identify solutions to customer satisfaction obstacles.
- Connect with customers to create a positive experience and loyal brand advocates.
- Think in new ways, try new things, be enthusiastic about the Xebec brand, and take pride in enabling customers to "Free Yourself”.
Who You Are
- A reliable, organized, and proactive individual who is excited to operate Xebec HQ, maintain smooth operations, and seek ways to improve the open coworking experience.
- A jack-of-all-trades who is excited to complete new tasks across all areas of the business.
- An empathetic and service-minded doer who is always looking for ways to "make things better”.
- Someone who truly enjoys working with people, both the internal team and customers.
- Bonus opportunity