Xebec Marketing and Communications Manager
Marketing and Communications ManagerWho We Are
Xebec is a direct-to-consumer computer accessories brand challenging the norms of the traditional office. Led by our flagship product, the Xebec Tri-Screen, it is our mission to equip today's professionals to be successful in the modern, mobile workplace. We are a fast-paced and booming consumer products startup building innovative and quality products that empower anyone to Free Yourself.
The Marketing and Communications Manager has a key role on our growing marketing team which is focused on building Xebec into the leading voice in the future of work. We are looking for a versatile team player who thrives when brainstorming, strategizing, and executing on a variety of marketing and communications initiatives. This person is equal parts branding and PR, enjoys wearing multiple hats, getting their hands dirty, and wants to join a company that will change the landscape of tech branding.
- Execute the brand mission across all channels and platforms, including brand partnerships, press activities, advertising, events, social media, and product launches.
- Measure, evaluate, and report on Marketing and PR initiatives.
- Manage, guide, and co-strategize with Xebec’s third-party digital marketing partners for all digital marketing efforts, including digital advertising, email marketing, and content creation.
- Partner directly with VP of Brand Marketing on planning and execution of brand marketing initiatives.
- Own project management and organization of marketing and PR activities as well as tracking deliverables and deadlines.
- Engage with and proactively pitch strategic media (digital, social, print) within consumer, lifestyle, culture, tech, and business media segmentations, as well as cultivate new relationships across verticals.
- Manage the creation of media tools including press collateral, press releases, messaging, and media presentations.
Who You Are
- Organized, ambitious, creative, and bold, in both marketing and public relations for consumer brands.
- Tech savvy and digitally native with a passion for building impactful and powerful brands.
- Critical thinker who is always thinking of creative ways to tackle an objective.
- Intellectually curious and desire to work at a fast-paced and growing startup.
- A hard worker who is willing to grind it out in the trenches when needed.
- Flexible hybrid remote workplace (Austin, TX based)
- Equity + Bonus opportunity