Senior Product Design Engineer
Senior Product Design EngineerWho We Are
Xebec is a direct-to-consumer computer accessories brand challenging the norms of the traditional office. Led by our flagship product, the Xebec Tri-Screen, it is our mission to equip today's professionals to be successful in the modern, mobile workplace. We are a fast-paced and booming consumer products startup building innovative and quality products that empower anyone to Free Yourself.
The Senior Product Design Engineer is the primary liaison between Xebec and our contracted engineering, design, and manufacturing partners for our entire product offering. We are looking for an experienced product design engineer who is excited to be responsible for managing each step of the product development processes to bring these concepts to market.
- Manage the product development process from idea to design all the way through production. This includes working with our industrial design team on concepts, rapid prototyping, managing tooling process, off-tool sampling, golden sample approval and mass production.
- Coordinate with a 6+ person team of contracted international and domestic engineers, designers, and manufacturers to deliver exceptional products.
- Develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for engineering and production challenges faced throughout the product development process.
- prototype ideas to prove or disprove critical hypotheses.
- Work with product team to organize customer feedback into actionable improvements for existing products.
Who You Are
- Passionate product design engineer with at least 2 years of experience bringing products to market.
- Fast-paced problem solver who can time-box solutions to maintain tight timelines.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modeling.
- Experienced with injection molding and the product development lifecycle.
- A hard worker who is intellectually curious and has a strong desire to work at a high-growth startup.
- Lifelong student of product design who holds product function and quality in the highest regard.
- A self-driven and strategic thinker who is always looking for “new ways to do things.”
- Equity + Bonus opportunity
- Hybrid Remote workplace